Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Gospel Blesses Families



     The teachings of Jesus Christ and His church blesses families now and for eternity. I grew up with two little sisters and two little brothers. I love them very much. They are all fantastic examples for me. My parents are exceptional and I learn a lot from watching how they live their lives. I was truly blessed because of the family I was given. Unfortunately, not every child is born into a home where they are loved and looked after. Heavenly Father allows His children to make their own decisions. The gospel of Jesus Christ shows us all how we can better our family relationships here on earth and in the next life. If we follow His teachings we will be blessed tremendously. The blessings may not come immediately but they will come if we have faith and press ever forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...