Saturday, February 25, 2012

Smash Brothers

    Although I wouldn't consider playing video games a sport I did participate in the playing of them from time to time. One game, in particular, that I enjoyed was called Super Smash Bros. I also played games such as Mario Kart and Guitar Hero. Some would say that playing video games is a waste of time. I would agree with them on some points. However, before my mission I spent about a month at home not working. Needless to say I had a lot of down time. So I looked forward to when my brothers would come home from school and we could play video games amongst other activities. The time we spent laughing and playing together is a great memory of mine.


    There's nothing wrong with playing video games once in a while. The trouble starts when we can't go a day (or even a few hours) without sitting in front of the TV with a controller in our hands. So, that being said, it might be a good idea to examine how much time you spend on your XBOX or Wii and consider what's most important in the long run. I testify that the important things in life are actual not virtual.

    Please visit the following links for more on the subject:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...