Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Ultimate: the Ultimate Game


Ultimate frisbee is one of my all-time favorite sports. We played it a lot during my high school years. I was never the best at throwing the disc, but I could catch it decent enough. However, there were others on the team that could throw it really well, but maybe weren't the best at catching.

The same goes for life. Nobody is the best at everything. Rather, we depend on each other to accomplish things we can't do on our own. I heard a quote recently that goes like this, "Everyone is your superior in at least one way." I believe that was attributed to Austin Goff, by the way. But I really like that. Each one of us has strengths and weaknesses and if we will work together we can accomplish great things.

Check out President Uchtdorf's talk on the subject by clicking right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...