Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Links of an Eternal Chain

Many people in the world today have desires to find out their family history, where they came from. There is something satisfying about making connections with your ancestors. I experienced this when I read my great-grandfather's World War I diary. I felt like a hole was filled that I didn't know was there.

Elder Russel M. Nelson, an Apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ, said, "Our inborn yearnings for family connections are fulfilled when we are linked to our ancestors through sacred ordinances of the temple."1

The picture above represents what a family chain looks like when the ordinances in the temple have not been completed. In order for a fullness of joy to be complete, everyone must be linked properly together.Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...