Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Leaving Home

       After serving in Frenchtown, Montana for three and a half months I really started to feel at home. I can remember my first Sunday there and how I hardly knew anyone. I didn't think that I would ever get attached the way that I did. In King Benjamin's sermon in the Book of Mormon he talks about service. He says in verse 17 of chapter 2, "And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God." Also, as I served my friends in Frenchtown I truly began to love them and want what's best for them. I hope that my service there was of help to them and I wish them all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...